Tennis babe Rachel Stuhlmann has some fun new videos – one a Bang Energy ad and another one is a tutorial. Both clips show her playing in action – which we love to see. In addition to the new clips she also uploads a sexy photo of herself answering some common questions.
Posing in a sexy red dress that plunges down the front and shows off a matching red bra (that her own tennis balls are practically bursting out of!), Rachel is posing with her racket on the tennis court. Her lips are painted red to match her dress and she captions the photo answering some common FAQs she gets. Here they are:
- Yes I think Hawkeye is good for the game and think it’s a good move to have at all tournaments👁️
- I like pickleball- I think in different ways it’s good for tennis. I like that it makes people happy and active. Also the pickleball community is like a big family which is awesome
- No, I don’t think we should go back to ball kids carrying the towels over to the players.😅
- I got Carlos Alcaraz or Novak Djokovic and Elena Rybakina for year end No. 1.🏆
- Yes I know my brand is on the “edgier” side. And I own it. The game needs to move forward, and I’m happy to play my part🎾💁🏻♀️
Slice And Dice
In a quick tennis tutorial Rachel shows fans how to slice + 1 (a drill which uses a well-placed slice to help set up an offensive shot). While she demonstrates how to take your time to finish your shot so that your opponent is thrown off – she also looks incredible in a white tennis skirt and lime green crop top.
In an ad for Bang Energy, Rachel’s wearing blue tights with a matching sports bra as she takes a sip of the energy drink before moving to the court. We then see her in action as she hits the ball repeatedly before taking a break and another sip of her energy drink. She plays hard and is very sweaty by the end of the clip.